About our client:
Our client is a wholly owned education and training company based in Armidale and forms part of one of Australia’s oldest and most experienced distance education providers.
They are committed to the provision of structured, high quality, industry relevant training to promote increased skills and knowledge.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales & Marketing manager to join their team.
About the role:
The Manger of Sales and Marketing will provide strategic leadership and operational management across sales and marketing activities at UNE Partnerships. Whilst this role is primarily focused on student recruitment, the position will maintain broad responsibility across brand, public relations, and corporate communications.
This role involves a high degree of autonomy in assisting management to successfully deliver against organisational strategy, budget, and operational plans.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Plan, develop and implement effective sales and marketing strategies
- Foster a close working relationship with Senior Management Team and other key personnel
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts with a focus on continuous improvement
- Make effective use of digital marketing channels such as Website, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google AdWords to support lead generation and lead nurturing
- Drive genuine value through agencies and other marketing partners
- Measure performance of sales activities with a focus on continuous improvement
- Make effective use of sales technologies such as HubSpot CRM, SMS and VOIP to support student recruitment
- Drive genuine value through sales partners including lead generation and enrichment
- Nurture a small but high-performing Sales and Marketing team in with a culture of high performance
- Ensure that sales and marketing strategies are ethical and socially responsible
- Support operational requirements for digital design or corporate communications
- Maintain awareness of the political, competitive, and technological environments
- Extensive experience in progressively responsible senior sales and marketing positions . (Minimum 5 years sales Management)
- Must have demonstrated strong understanding of digital marketing
- Demonstrated strong understanding of sales and marketing technologies
- Experience in the higher education or professional learning sectors (desirable)