Our client is a well-regarded utility organisation with a strong presence in regional and metro areas, focusing on consistently providing a professional service to their customers across Queensland. This organisation is a leading infrastructure company with a strong history of delivering world-class solutions, while living their values and supporting the community. The role will see you join in a period of exciting growth and transformation. This is your opportunity to contribute through exceptional internal recruitment during this time.
About the role
Due to company-wide growth, our client is looking for an experienced Recruitment Advisor to join their close-knit talent team. Working with hiring leaders and managing end-to-end recruitment this role will own the corporate portfolio, specialising in white collar positions. You will also be exposed to process and system development to ensure the growth of the business is adequately supported. In this recruitment role you will also be responsible for:
- Full end-to-end processes; sourcing, shortlisting candidates, interviewing, placement.
- Working collaboratively with hiring managers to plan for and understand current and future recruitment requirements.
- Understanding and effectively implementing recruitment processes and systems.
- Contribute to functional best practice, continuously improving policies and procedures.
- Actively promote the values and behaviours of the business.
To be successful in this role, it is crucial for you to be an experienced Recruitment Advisor. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment actively supporting the growth of the business. Your stakeholder engagement skills will be strong, and you will have a focus on delivering an exceptional candidate experience. You will also:
- Demonstrate high performing end to end recruitment capabilities.
- Exceptional communication, coordination and organisational skills.
- Ability to engage a diverse range of internal clients.
- Demonstrate a commitment to delivering an exceptional experience for all stakeholders.
- Strong recruitment management system ability e.g. Success Factors or Pageup.
If this sounds your next career move, please apply through the link below.
For more information, please reach out to Megan Kemp 0424 307 245 / email@example.com.