Troocoo are proud to be partnering Aurelia Metals Ltd in their search for a talented Recruitment Advisor. Join during this incredibly successful period of growth, as Aurelia Metals Ltd transitions from a small mining house to a significant contributor of precious metals in the global market. Aurelia Metals Ltd currently hold highly strategic land capabilities while operating 3 polymetallic underground mines in NSW. The mission of Aurelia Metals Ltd is to create value by enabling their people and building their portfolio of metal base assets. As a values driven organisation the safety and well-being of their employees and the community is of upmost importance. They are committed to creating a diverse, supportive and collaborative environment where employees feel valued and empowered to offer their expertise.
Integrity | Certainty | Courage | PerformanceAbout The Role
Join a supportive, collaborative and high-performing team, delivering end to end recruitment across all Aurelia Metals Ltd sites. Working closely with hiring managers, where your opinions and talent expertise is valued, you will influence decisions and ensure the talent strategy of business aligns with the greater strategic goals. In this role no two days will be the same, you will actively work to attract and retain top talent to better the Aurelia Metals Ltd business. The Talent Team work closely with other People & Culture functions enabling you to gain exposure to greater people initiatives and be involved in how technology and tools can be improved.
Day to day you will:
- Partner with your stakeholders as the talent expert, providing advice, recommendations and solutions.
- Manage end to end recruitment, sourcing, screening, shortlisting, interviewing & reference checking.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline and talent pool of qualified candidates for active roles.
- Assist in the implementation and management of the applicant tracking system.
You are an experienced recruitment professional with drive, energy and passion. You are organised and motivated, with excellent relationship-building and stakeholder management skills. You are passionate about contributing your mining, mechanical and electrical recruitment experience in a thriving mining organisation. You are ready to live the values of Aurelia Metals Ltd and deliver a candidate experience that truly reflects the high performing culture.
You will also have:
- Strong recruitment experience and know how to find talent in this tight market.
- Great attention to detail and professional communication with the ability to place emphasis on delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Demonstrated experience in candidate sourcing strategies and developing talent pipelines.