Our client delivers innovative software that eases business complexity. Streamline businesses service to boost efficiency, they assist leading world brands in solving problems fast and transform their business for the future. Our client enables businesses to get their work done in real-time through AI and intelligent automation which enables them to save the one thing that matters most – time. Making a social impact that supports nonprofit organizations with a focus on core elements such as women and girls in technology, environmental sustainability and youth development and education, are some of the ways our client is building a prosperous future, today.
Typically manage between one and two projects and deliver engagements to agreed customer scope, timescales, budget, and quality metrics, as well as assisting customers to achieve the expected ROI. You will drive account hygiene (timely and accurate contractual documentation, Project Status Reports (PSRs), Engagement Status Dashboards (ESDs), forecasts, and A/R collections). You will further act as a trusted advisor to the client on all aspects of systems engagement, leading communication and providing thought leadership so that the best system possible is implemented. Advice on system delivery methodology and how this can be harmonized with a client’s methodology; demonstrate a thorough understanding of Agile, Waterfall, and Scrum approaches to delivery as you lead and coach staff toward thought leadership and project excellence.
The successful candidate will be a team player with:
- 9+ years of experience in professional services project management roles
- A results-driven attitude and demonstrated experience in professional services project management.
- Your industry knowledge and first-class leadership skills allow you to easily engage with and influence clients.
- BA/BS Technical Degree (MBA preferred)
- Scrum Certification
- Specialization in an industry vertical or several verticals, and a thorough understanding of customer strategies, processes, vocabulary, and trends, and design thinking
What’s on offer?
- Join a rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Attractive yearly salary package of $200,000 - $225,000 + super + bonus + stock options