Troocoo are currently assisting a large Queensland State Government Department recruit their new Program Support Officer (AO3). This is an exciting opportunity to provide a high level of administrative support to the project team. This role is commencing 29/01/2023 for a 1 year temporary contract with opportunity to extend!
This role will be located in Maroochydore, Queensland.
About the role:
- Provide high-quality administrative support to the Planning team, including word processing, data entry, document preparation, records management, establishing and maintaining spreadsheets, registers, and work method statements
- Undertaking project work, including property acquisitions for a range of projects, to support the planning team and ensure successful delivery of projects
- completing assigned preliminary research and analysis, data collation and providing timely and accurate information, and escalating complex issues to the relevant project manager
- preparation of reports, memorandums, ministerial and other correspondence to both internal and external customers
- prioritising work to successfully deliver assigned projects
- carry out business administration functions such as maintaining work method statements and procedures and registers
- Previous experience in project support/program support within large teams
- Government experience is highly regarded
- Ability to provide high-quality administrative support with strong attention to detail
- Government systems experience across correspondence
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage work priorities
- Attractively hourly rate of circa $43 p/hour + super
- Long-term contract!
- Beautiful offices located in Maroochydore and a Government employer of choice.
Applications will be received via the SEEK platform – we thank you for your interest.