Troocoo are partnering with a leading business within the entertainment industry. They are looking for a Procurement Specialist on a 12-month fixed term contract to manage all procurement activities for the company’s beverage and hospitality spend for a large scale project.
Reporting into the Procurement Manager, this Procurement Specialist will have ownership of the full end to end procurement process within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct sourcing activities and prepare sourcing documents aligned with relevant contracts
- Oversee tender release and evaluation phase
- Lead complex negotiations with suppliers
- Provide detailed recommendations to stakeholders
- Manage contract finalisation, award, and management
- Ensure all activities are performed with probity and in compliance with the procurement policy
- Deliver value for money from negotiations through measurable bottom line cost reductions
To be successful within this role you will display the following skills and background:
- Demonstrated success in procurement specialist and/or category management roles
- Previous experience working across the Hospitality, Hotel, Facilities, or Entertainment sectors
- Understanding of end-to-end procurement processes from sourcing through to contract award and management
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills
Click ‘Apply’ or contact Laura Gibbons on email@example.com / 0411 193 234 for more information.