Our client is a major service supplier in the industrial space and a business that will be instantly recognisable every resident of Southeast Queensland. They have a commitment to deliver exceptional customer service and consistency for all who utilise their services.
To help them achieve their purpose, we have an immediate requirement for two (2) experienced Procurement Specialists on 3-month temporary contracts with the skillset, experience, and enthusiasm to deliver best practice end to end category management solutions.
Reporting into the Procurement Manager, these two Procurement Specialists will be responsible for category planning, management, and sourcing activities to deliver strategic and commercial procurement outcomes for medium-high risk and high value portfolios - category details below:
Procurement Specialist – General
- Corporate, Professional and Technical Services
- Industrial Goods and Services
- Infrastructure, Maintenance and Capital works
- Communication and Technology hardware & software
- Systems and Services
- Lead, develop, implement, and manage a portfolio of category plans
- Design and lead tailored end to end strategic sourcing activities
- Deliver cost savings, risk reduction and optimisation of the portfolios
- Conduct internal spend and market analysis, market engagement, negotiation, and contract preparation
- Stakeholder engagement to understand supplier performance issues and continuous improvement opportunities
- Manage internal customers and effective supply arrangements in line with their needs
- Previous experience within an end-to-end procurement position
- Strong stakeholder and supplier relationship management skills
- Proven ability within contract administration tasks
- Understanding and application of category management and strategic sourcing methodologies
To apply, please submit your resume in word format and we will be in contact shortly. Alternatively, for further information, please contact Laura Gibbons on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0411 193 234.