Troocoo are partnered with an exciting services company that provide high quality, customer driven shared services to the banking and finance sector, to help drive industry sustainability. Due to company growth, they are looking to recruit a Procurement Sourcing Officer on a permanent basis.
- 20-days annual leave with an additional 5-days ‘life leave’ per year to use for appointments, Christmas shutdown period, etc.
- Option to purchase an additional 5 or 10-days at the beginning of the financial year
- Birthday leave, either on your birthday or next working day
- 1 Mental health day to take off anytime in the calendar year
- Training budget for external courses that benefit your professional development
- Clear path for progression to Category Manager level then to Senior Category Manager level
- Annual Conference
- Covid sick days on top of personal leave
- Work from home flexibility up to 3-days per week
- Free Flu shot
- Free membership into PASA, Procurement and Supply Australasia, including all roundtable seminars
Reporting into the Senior Category Manager, this role is focused on delivering end-to-end category management and procurement across the Marketing and Professional Services category.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyse procurement spend, contract performance management, provide expertise and guidance to key stakeholders.
- Prepare RFIs, RFPs and manage the end-to-end contract tender process through to sign off, in accordance with our procurement framework.
- Actively communicate to key stakeholders with respect to procurement contract data, RFPs & RFI evaluations and budgets.
- Prepare financial modelling of proposals, risks within timeframes and budget.
- Establish contracts and maintain associated details in the contract management system.
- Manage and contact external/internal service providers and consultants to deliver service provisions on plan, budget and within agreed SLA's.
- Manage the vendor management process, including supplier monitoring and dispute resolution.
- Contract management and execution focused on delivering commercially agreeable outcomes for all parties.
- Proven experience conducting pre-award procurement activities such as supplier sourcing, tendering, evaluations etc.
- Strong knowledge across the marketing, professional services and/or other indirect categories is preferable
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience understanding, negotiating, and drafting contracts
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within a developing environment
- Passionate about delivering successful outcomes for stakeholders
Click ‘Apply’ or contact Laura Gibbons on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0411 193 234 for more information.