Our client is a major service supplier in the industrial space and a business that will be instantly recognisable to every resident of South East Queensland. They have a commitment to deliver exceptional customer service and consistency for all who utilise their services.
To assist them in achieving their purpose, we have an immediate requirement for three (3) experienced Procurement Portfolio Lead’s with a demonstrated passion and drive to deliver exceptional procurement and category management strategy. You will be a highly experienced procurement professional, with an impressive track record of achievement in complex businesses operating in demanding strategic environments.
As a Procurement Portfolio Lead you will take ownership of one of the following distinct category groups:
- Corporate and Industrial
- Digital and Information (ICT)
- Infrastructure Maintenance and Capital
Key Role Requirements:
- A proven record leading category management groups;
- Confident ability across strategic procurement delivery and innovation;
- A previous background leading category development;
- A solid understanding of analytics and developed skills across problem solving;
- Proven understanding of end to end contract management process and delivery;
- An exceptional ability to influence and derive value from procurement activity;
- Technically strong within procurement process;
- An ability to design and lead tailored sourcing solutions from tender to evaluation to award;
- Confidence in your ability to provide high level advice / recommendations in the procurement space;
- An exceptional understanding of commerce, financials and risk within the procurement / category management environment;
- Previous experience managing one or more of the listed category groups.
- Tangible energy and drive in the workplace;
- Passionate about your work and supporting those around you;
- Inquisitive by nature and committed to continuous improvement;
- Personable, approachable and accountable;
- Exceptional communicator at all levels.
If this sounds like you then we’d like to discuss these opportunities with you further. Our client is offering successful candidates a highly competitive hourly rate with an organisation that focuses on developing its people both personally and professionally.
Ideally you will be tertiary qualified in areas such as accounting, finance, law, engineering, or similar disciplines which underpin your solid technical skills and knowledge. MCIPS Qualifications will held in high regard.
For further information please call Sean Johnson at Troocoo on 0422 184 378. To apply, please submit your resume in word format and we will be in contact shortly.
Thanks for your interest.