Troocoo are proud to be working with an established business headquartered in Brisbane with multiple sites through the east of Australia. Operating within the corporate sector they are a highly visible and trusted name within their industry with a commitment to grow, innovate and improve their service to a loyal customer base.
The Procurement Leader will deliver procurement category management including full lifecycle management for each relevant procurement category. This involves supply chain, brand understanding, market intelligence, sourcing, supplier development (including innovation and governance), leakage monitoring, demand/consumption management and advice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop category management strategies for the relevant categories
- Manage contract terms and tenure
- Manage risk across the supplier base (contractual, expiries, renewals, escalations etc.)
- Contribute to achieving Category benefits save targets
- Manage supplier performance including SLA’s, governance, and other contract deliverables
- Execute extensions, variations and terminations of legal instruments that meet stakeholders’ business needs
- Effectively collaborate and engage with key stakeholders such as business owners, suppliers, and Procurement teams
- Develop strong supplier engagement and relationships with key suppliers which aim to provide competitive advantages
- Gather appropriate market and industry intelligence about relevant spend categories
- Identify, and propose new supplier/category management and/or sourcing opportunities
- Monitor leakage indicators and propose viable solutions to category owners and business owners
This role will suit someone who enjoys working within a fast-paced, dynamic environment as no two days will be the same. You will have seen success within your previous positions because of your strong attention to detail skills as well as your ability to follow process and accurately record information.
- Previous experience within a Procurement, Contracts, Category Management role
- Diverse category experience is highly desirable
- Tertiary education is highly desirable, with a Procurement & Supply Chain, Legal focus or a Business or Commerce related degree
- Strong pre and post award procurement capability
- Experience providing data analysis and reporting to a variety of business stakeholders
- Experience working within a large-scale organisation
- Good commercial acumen and legal/contract knowledge
- Ability to deliver quality outcomes within set timeframes
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Click ‘Apply’ or contact Laura Gibbons on email@example.com / 0411 193 234 for more information.