With strong relationships and global operations, they have the scope, dedication, and experience to supply valuable, customised services with a wide range of steel products from the world's leading steel mills and manufacturers in Japan, USA, Korea, China, and Europe.
Reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain, and due to the relocation of an incumbent, they are on the lookout for a Procurement and Contracts Lead to own product supply for the business. Note: the position can be based in either Brisbane or Perth.
You will display the following skills / background:
- 3-5 years minimum work in an end-to-end procurement and contract management role;
- Confident to step into a leadership role or have managed a small team in the past;
- Proven "go to market ability" and source through to award;
- A strong knowledge of commercial contracts, process, and management
- An ability to manage data and analytics with respect to contractual obligations;
- Lead negotiation strategies and communication plans for supplier negotiations and meetings;
- Exceptional supplier relationship management skills particularly with an overseas supplier base;
- Applicants with Asian sourcing knowledge and an ability to speak Mandarin and / or Cantonese would be highly desirable (not essential).
- An ability to learn and develop quickly to the needs of our client;
- Dynamic and energetic in the workplace;
- Flexible and adaptable to both market and cultural change;
- A genuine team player;
- Able to build enduring relationships at all levels.
However, a genuine understanding of procurement, a passion for your work and a knowledge of the product / willingness to learn would be the key for a successful applicant.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Director Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/trocoo/