About our client:
Our client is a world leader in providing technology and business solutions to people, clients, and communities. Innovation is a part of the company’s culture. This company has become a destination of choice for the very best candidates, particularly if innovation is part of their DNA.
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will be leading a team of software developers to design, develop, test, and deploy software applications that translate business requirements into working software applications. You will play a key role in training software engineers to enhance their career growth.
The successful candidate:
- Must have 10-15 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of team leadership experience.
- Strong hands-on
- C# & Python
- NET Core / ASP .Net Web API
- Strong Data & Integration platforms experience in SQL and MySQL
- Strong Software Design Pattern experience
- OOP SOLID design principals
- RESTful API development
- Domain-Driven Design / CQRS / Event Sourcing
- Experience with Testing - TDD / BDD using NUnit / XUnit / Selenium
- Strong hands-on DevOps Tools - Git/Azure DevOps / Gitlab CI / Octopus Deploy/ Docker / Kubernetes
A package of up to $160,000 + super + Bonus is offered. In addition, the successful candidate will play a key role in scheduling and planning the key tasks to ensure project delivery and success. You can catapult your career to the next level to become a Software Architect and Software Development Manager.