Our client is a world leader in providing technology and business solutions to people, clients, and communities. Innovation is a part of the company’s culture. This company has become a destination of choice for the very best candidates, particularly if innovation is part of their DNA.
Working as part of an experienced and trusted team the Principal Consultant for our Digital Solutions team will lead consulting, advisory and services across a wide variety of projects.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Leading and delivering business development and sales activities in the digital space
- Leading and delivering digital transformation engagements in business applications, integrations and insights utilising Agile (Scrum) frameworks.
- Developing intellectual property to support the digital domain.
- Assessing the maturity, capability, and architecture of client organisations and developing strategies and roadmaps to support their implementation.
- Managing multiple client engagements and leading several teams.
- The motivation and discipline to plan and drive your own work, and that of a team.
- Emotional intelligence and judgement such that you know how to communicate and work effectively with senior client stakeholders, and your own colleagues.
- The ability to build and maintain trust with our clients and the acumen to leverage that trust to the mutual benefit of all.
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Excellent communication, analytical, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Experience with MS Dynamics suit of applications including Dynamics CRM.
- Experience with Power Platform
- O365 & Azure
- On prem migrations to the cloud
- Experience with a range of Azure services to complement Dynamics 365 projects
- Understands and can implement best practice solutions
- Highly competent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to facilitate business requirements gathering to drive technical delivery and solution architecture
- Entrepreneurial in nature and confident in creating new business opportunities and account strategies.
- Experience advising clients on solution architecture and best practice
An attractive salary package and annual bonus. World class leadership and mentoring program. Access to Australia’s brightest minds and thought leaders within the Digital transformation and infrastructure space.