NextFleet is an Australia-wide fleet management and mobility solutions company wholly owned by Mitsubishi Corporation, Japan’s largest trading and investment company. NextFleet harnesses Mitsubishi Corporation’s rich history of business excellence, providing regional representation in all states of Australia.
Commencing operations in Southeast Queensland in 2018, NextFleet is headquartered in Brisbane, with offices in Sydney and Melbourne. NextFleet provides clients and their employees a full suite of tailored and comprehensive Fleet Management solutions with a vision to transform the fleet management landscape through next-generation technology coupled with unparalleled service, expertise, and sustainable practices.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pricing and Risk Manager to join the business here in Brisbane located at the head office. The Pricing and Risk Manager will be responsible for effective management of the Pricing and Risk function ensuring residual values are accurately set across the fleet of assets.
Other key responsibilities include;
- Ensure data integrity as it relates to key price elements allowing quote automation
- Develop on-going management of asset management pricing and residual values
- Implement a methodology which allows accurate forecasting and pricing policies
- Monitor the overall performance of the fleet
- Provide analytical support to the residual risk committee
- Active participation in the risk committee
- Develop and circulate KPI reporting for management and decision-making support
- Participate in tender responses
- Qualified in ideally in Finance or Commerce, Business, Data science
- Experienced in producing detailed models and presentations
- Strong communication skills and influencing
- Demonstrated ability to show resilience and tenacity
- Effective stakeholder management skills
For a confidential discussion, please call Nick Lemin on 0434 586 321 or email an application.