Our client is an industry leader in the provision of technology and business solutions with key partnerships and clients across a diverse range of organizations. With a global presence and impressive track record of growth, they have developed a strong client base in their consulting division, spanning a range of industries including Financial Services, Professional Services, Government, Healthcare and Consumer Goods
As the Practice Lead of Data Engineering, you will work closely with your team and develop lasting relationships in the Consulting space. You’ll take pride in leading a high performing and diverse Data Insights team Melbourne.
- Lead the team and grow the Data Practice by supporting presales, commercial activities and team development
- Build and nurture relationships with internal team members as well as client stakeholders at all levels
- Develop and evolve Go-to-market plans and innovative service offerings in line with emerging trends
- Build alliances and partnerships with relevant data insights tooling vendors
- Collaborate with other practice leads to develop and evolve a unique point of view related to the Data practice aligned to the market and emerging trends
- Own and ensure successful outcomes of the projects within the data platform practice
- Demonstrable experience in managing and growing a data practice within consulting
- Experience in pre-sales activities such as leading creation of proposals and sales presentations.
- You will have a deep understanding of the relevance Power BI can bring to your clients ongoing success
- Ability to lead data insights discussions with senior stakeholders
- You will be passionate about data analytics with the ability to maintain knowledge of trends and development in technology domains
- Ability to identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities in existing accounts