We are looking for an Account Manager to join a reputable PR and Communications Agency on a permanent basis. In this role you will be responsible for working with a portfolio of clients to deliver exceptional communications and media outcomes.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role are including but not limited to:
- Supporting the development of communications plans in consultation with the broader team
- Executing communications plans on time and within budget
- Campaign reporting and analysis
- Executing PR services including: writing, event management, internal communications, basic issues management
- Ability to build strong and effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
About the person:
Further to this you will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or an similar discipline
- Knowledge of media relations
- Ability to execute PR campaign tasks
- Proficient understanding of public relations, journalism, communications or related field
If this role interests you and you have the desired experience, please email your application to, or request further information from, Breanna Watters at Troocoo – Breanna.Watters@troocoo.com or call on 0411 447 249.