With 6 campuses and over 50,000 students, Griffith University is a values-led University which has grown over the last 40 years to be ranked in the top 2% of universities globally. Now with over 4,000 employees, Griffith University are an employer of choice who value their people and ensure their staff maintain a good work/life balance to sustain good health. In support of this, Griffith University provide a range of leave options and discounted health plans to their staff. They also provide flexible working arrangements such as a flexible work year, reversible part-time hours and variable hours.
As outlined in their Strategic Plan 2020 – 2025, Griffith University are ambitious in their aspirations for the future; to be a university renowned for its commitment to excellence, ethical behaviour, and engagement. A key component of this plan is a heavy investment in digital infrastructure and services in support of their major functions of learning and teaching, research, and engagement. Spearheading this modernisation within Griffith University is their Digital Solutions Group.
About Digital Solutions
Digital Solutions is a value-driven strategic IT partner focused on delivering leading digital experiences for Griffith University students, colleagues, and community. Digital Solutions work within a contemporary operating model and are modernising our technologies and ways of working to create value and build a digital future for Griffith.
Reporting into the Head of Planning, Performance and Practice, the Planning and Portfolio Lead will have a strategic view of the pipeline of work to be delivered within Digital Solutions (DS), taking the information from DS Leaders and providing feasibility and strategy to the process. The role will also review and manage capability within the Project Management team, identifying any potential gaps and executing appropriate strategies to scale-up if required.
While the role does not directly deliver projects, you will need to be across key stakeholders within the University and Digital Solutions to ensure consistent deliver against performance metrics.
- Your experience will be across a number of domains and industries where you will be able to bring “best practice” to the University.
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management skills
- A strategic approach to planning and capability management, with a demonstrable track record of delivering and tracking the plan. This role requires someone that is hands-on.
- Flexible and adaptable, subscribing to a “Not one size fits all” approach.
- Fixed Term, full time position until 2024, based at the Nathan Campus
- Salary Package of approximately $144,000 per annum
- Flexible working arrangements to help you keep a balanced lifestyle
- Beautiful campus with a variety of facilities available for use