We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Performance Media Specialist to join a well established marketing and digital team within a highly respected financial services organisation.
The objective is to create highly effective digital campaigns which increas brand awareness and conviction across many digital channels.
Supported by the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for the implementation, optimisation and reporting of all things digital and programmatic.
Other key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop Programmatic/PPC strategies in accordance with business needs;
- Plan and execute digital campaigns across Google Search, Display, Social Media and other new and innovative digital channels;
- Oversee existing campaigns and drive optimisation;
- Track and report on results to internal stakeholders;
- Analyse campaign results and market trends to make data-driven decisions;
- Support future digital and marketing projects.
- Proven experience in a similar performance media role - previous agency experience is highly desirable;
- Proven ability to manage campaigns and drive projects from conception through to implementation and post analysis;
- Highly proficient in native advertising and paid social channels;
- Competent with digital tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager;
- Data-obsessed and ability to translate data into business insights for management;
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you have the desired experience, please apply by submitting your application or for further information, please email Mark Middlemiss at Troocoo – email@example.com or call on 0402 130 349.