Our client is a proudly Australian owned and operated business based in the Southeast delivering quality consumables across the nation. For over 35 years they have been a house-hold name, focused on quality, taste and service. Innovation is encouraged at all stages of the manufacturing process as they endeavour to continuously deliver market leading products, as efficiently as possible.
This established fast-moving consumer goods brand is looking for their next high-performing Human Resources Business Partner. You will be committed to providing the best support for their employees across all matters at all levels.
About The Role
Joining a supportive People and Culture community and reporting into the General Manager, you will provide guidance and advice on the full suite of Human Resources matters. You will coach leaders through challenging conversations and be the first point of contact for any employee relations concerns. While there will be a strong operational focus, you will also have the opportunity to contribute at a strategic level to increase operational efficiency and capability uplift. In this generalist position you will play a key part in delivering a range of people projects including talent management, diversity and inclusion, workforce planning, leadership development and engagement.
Day to day you will:
- Partner with leaders and provide generalist Human Resources advice around case management, succession and development, remuneration and benefits in line with policies and procedure.
- Work seamlessly between a strategic and operational in focus, whilst building strong relationships across the business.
- Recommend improvements to Human Resources processes and procedures to meet the changing needs of the department.
- Develop, implement and maintain various Human Resources projects and initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will be a high performing, proactive Human Resources professional. You will enjoy being the face of Human Resources on the factory floor while effortlessly contributing at a senior leadership level. Your background in FMCG or manufacturing will see you hit the ground running in this continuously operating site. You will be firm but empathic in your approach to people matters, as you strive to build on the capabilities of managers in the business. You will also have:
- Experience in a Human Resources advisory capacity, comfortable working at an operational level.
- Solid technical understanding of all aspects of Human Resources, including Learning and Development, Remuneration, Employee Relations, Recruitment and Leading Change.
- Understanding and implementation of Employment Law and Industrial Relations Legislation.
- Confidence and ability to influence and build the capabilities of challenging stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to work collaboratively, be innovative, inspire others and build trust.
For a confidential conversation please reach out to Jessica O'Neill on 0431 132 206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.