Our client is a for purpose organisation delivering quality emergency care to Queenslanders every day. Driven by their values and dedicated to service this organisation prides themselves on agility, reliability and creating an environment where people feel safe in times of uncertainty. This truly unique business is looking for a talented People and Culture Business Partner to join their high-performing team.
About The Role
In this partnering role you will provide strategic and operational advice, supporting business units on all their people and culture requirements. You will work closely with unit managers to actively improve policies and procedures, while working to influence overall productively and engagement of employees. By being out and building relationships with key stakeholders in the regions you will feel confident advising on all people matters including employee relations, recruitment, systems, policies and procedures.
Day to day you will:
- Provide advice and strategies to drive high performing teams that are aligned with values and core behaviours.
- Provide targeted advice and strategies on workforce planning, employee relations, recruitment and other people related initiatives.
- Interpretation and application of Industrial Instruments including the Fair Work Act, Enterprise Agreement, Work Health & Safety Legislation, and related organisational frameworks.
To be successful in this role you will be able to confidently and easily partner and coach leaders to build rapport and influence across a wide range of stakeholders. Your inter-personal skills will be effective and your outstanding stakeholder management ability will come naturally. As a high performing, self-motivated individual you will enjoy actively contributing your Human resources experience to a thriving healthcare business -
You will also have:
- Experience as a generalist Human Resources professional, partnering with the business.
- Strong working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines, including compensation practices, organisational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management and employment law.
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, writing and communication skills.
- The desire to continuously achieve and the ability to manage competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
For a confidential conversation please reach out to Jessica O'Neill on 0431 132 206 or email email@example.com.