About the role:
Troocoo have partnered with a leading not-for-profit organisation within the disability sector. Our client is seeking a skilled Organisational Change Specialist to join their Strategic Projects team to head a range of new technology projects. Reporting directly to the Head of Strategic Programs, you will work closely with the team to engage and manage relationships with internal stakeholders to optimise business participation and engagement.
What the successful Organisational Change Specialist will be responsible:
- Develop Change Plans and Stakeholder Heat Maps
- Complete change impacts analysis of the detail design.
- Coordinating and run communications events.
- Facilitate workshops and group sessions.
- Proactively research ways to minimise operating cost including hardware, software, labour etc without compromising quality of service, production and customer experience.
- Support the organisations operational viability through continuously identifying opportunities to increase efficiencies.
- Experience working on large programs in a change and communications related role
- 2-3+ years’ experience developing and executing change plans within projects and/or program environments
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to engage with and manage relationships with senior
- Ability to effectively operate in a complex, matrix environment
- Experience within a not-for-profit organisation is desirable but not essential