This specialist consultancy has been delivering amazing projects for their clients across Australia for a number of years now. They are well-renowned in the industry and won multiple awards over the years. Their reputation is what has them gaining more and more market share. They promote a flexible working environment and understand people have lives outside of the office. Their most important asset is their staff and they are treated accordingly.
You will be working with a group of technology evangelists who are always on the hunt for the best way of delivering quality software. You will join flat structured squad of 4-7 developers and report into the lead for the project. They are a friendly, intelligent bunch who will welcome you to the team with open arms.
This role will give you the opportunity to work on a range of different technologies. They operate in a flat structure and a junior in the team will have much of an input as a senior. You will be working in a true full stack role on a range of Java, Spring boot, Kotlin, Microservices, Containerisation, Angular and React, AWS/Azure. As you will be working across different projects a big part of this role is learning and development, if you are keen to learn, this is the place for you.
What you will already need;
- A strong background in Java and Spring Suites
- Hands-on experience with at least one modern JS framework (React/Angular)
- AWS OR Azure experience would be a bonus
- Containerisation experience would be another bonus
What benefits you will receive in return;
- A flexible WFH environment (2 days a month in the office)
- Generous L&D budget which you can use on what you are interested in
- Work on the latest tech in a technology driven environment
- Incentives and bonus structures
- Up to 950inc p/d
M: 0412 275 604