Established in 1930, Churches of Christ in Queensland is one of Australia’s largest and most diverse not-for-profit organisations, operating more than 190 services throughout Queensland and Victoria. Churches of Christ in Queensland have an exceptional brand supported by a workforce who are truly passionate about making a difference to individuals lives daily. They are active in a range of support initiatives for the community including children, youth and family services; affordable housing; retirement living; home care; and residential aged care services.
About the role:
Due to growth in the Marketing and Events team, an exceptional opportunity is now available for an experienced marketing professional to join the team in an integral role as Marketing Specialist. In this hands-on and diverse marketing role, the Marketing Specialist will be part of the Seniors Living team and be responsible for managing and implementing local area marketing campaigns and associated activities. It’s an exciting time to join the team as they launch a contemporary new brand identity and digital platform including personalisation, multivariant testing and marketing automation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create multi-channel lead generation campaigns while identifying creative opportunities to engage with our target markets
- Compile and coordinate content briefs for all campaign collateral
- Develop media plans, manage media bookings and monitor campaign-based activities at appropriate intervals.
- Work closely with the Digital team to create content and campaigns for web and social media
- Manage campaign budgets, analyse and optimise marketing activities to deliver a return on investment
- You are passionate about making a difference
- Hold a qualification in Marketing, Advertising, or a relevant field
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Are competent in developing, delivering and tracking marketing initiatives across multiple platforms, channels and suppliers.
- Possess good copywriting capability with ability to adapt for different channels.
- Have project management experience
You will be part of a great team and culture and a truly life-changing organisation, and you will also:
- Have the opportunity to further develop your skills and experience
- Work in a diverse team that looks after branding, marketing, events and digital
- Maximise your take home pay with Salary Packaging (up to $15,900 per year tax free)
- Put up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income towards entertainment expenses (flights, accommodation, car rental etc.)
- Enjoy five weeks’ annual leave.
To apply please submit your resume in word format through SEEK and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.