Our client is a market leading consumer goods organisation with operations that span across APAC. With a mandate for future and continual growth, they are looking to secure a talented Product Manager who is passionate about driving profitable commercial outcomes.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all social and digital media as part of the Annual Marketing Plan, while also developing and gathering content across their social media channels.
This is a full time 12 month maternity leave cover position with potential for future opportunities within the company.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ownership, administration and management of all Australia and New Zealand’s social media channels
- In conjunction with Head of Marketing, coordinate/manage the allocated budget supporting the social media strategy
- Assist with the coordination of the Digital Marketing Strategy including the coordination of the daily/weekly/monthly digital stack content
- Administration of the website including maintaining all items and keeping content up to date
- Administrative duties including monthly reporting, tracking of social media performance and data maintenance
- Conduct research and analysis including Google analytics where possible to measure visitation and engagement
- In liaison with Head of Marketing or Brand Manager, coordinate brand campaigns as requested
- Work with external agencies including project scopes and expenditure
- Work with Sales to create digital solutions to improve but not limited to improving the customer experience
- Budget management
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing (or similar)
- Experience in a retail environment is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Excel, Word, Microsoft Teams and PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent understanding and passion for social media channels and the digital environment