With a focus on the customer experience and customer engagement, this client continues to strengthen their position in the market. They are a leading financial services organisation with a clear vision for growth and opportunity within the market.
About the role:
The Communications and Content Specialist will be responsible for the development and delivery of marketing content and initiatives across multiple channels and formats to drive customer engagement and contribute to business objectives.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage the development and delivery of brand initiatives for a range of audiences to contribute to achieving Marketing, Brand &
- Create new, or edit existing, content to ensure that it is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone, and optimised for distribution across multiple channels including emails, scripting, website, video, reports, events and social media.
- Build and manage strong, collaborative relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the measurement of content performance and campaign effectiveness against an agreed set of KPIs in order to maximise ROI and constantly look for ways to optimise.
- Manage and moderate social media organic channels – including content creation, approval and publishing (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or equivalent.
- Excellent copywriting, editorial, project management and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of financial services industry, products and issues.
- Demonstrated ability to design, lead, create and execute compelling content across multiple channels for various target audiences.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.