About our client:
Our client is a world leader in providing technology and business solutions to people, clients, and communities. Innovation is a part of the company’s culture. This company has become a destination of choice for the very best candidates, particularly if innovation is part of their DNA.
Working as part of an experienced and trusted team you will be responsible for ensuring that assigned network infrastructure at client sites is configured, installed, tested and operational. This will include managing all WAN, LAN and Data Centre Routing and Switching, Wireless Networks, Load Balancers and Firewalls
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Undertake and perform systems and project implementations and deployment duties.
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when it occurs and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
- Work collaboratively with clients to improve & streamline network infrastructure, to ensure that the client is getting the best out of their technology.
- Operate within Security and Compliance frameworks
- Act as a technical point of escalation or subject matter expert within the team and mentor junior engineers
- Understand and comply with the requirements of being part of a 24x7 on-call operation
- Experience building and implementing technical solutions in consulting or MSP environments with the following skills
- Cisco Wireless and Routing
- Aruba Wireless
- F5 load balancers
- NV1 Security clearance
An attractive salary package and annual bonus. World class leadership and mentoring program. Access to Australia’s brightest minds and thought leaders within the Digital transformation and infrastructure space.