Troocoo are proud to partner with Leap in! Australia’s leading NDIS plan manager. As a not-for-profit driven by purpose, Leap in! put people first to provide a uniquely differentiated service for their members.
Developed in consultation with people with disabilities, Leap in!’s end-to-end digital CX platform supports customers to manage the entirety of their NDIS administration in one place via a custom app and bespoke virtual claims and payment wallet.
This award-winning digital platform is complimented by an innovative, omni-channel service model that simplifies the NDIS. Through information, strategies, connections and Member benefits, Leap in enables people with disabilities to make the most of the NDIS and to live their best life.
About the opportunity
As Leap in! continue to grow their dynamic team, an exceptional newly created opportunity for a Key Relationship Manager is now available for relationship driven and, customer focused individual. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of high performing, values based, proactive customer-centric team. As the Key Relationship Manager for Leap in!, you will be responsible for the successful implementation of outbound business development and sales campaigns, with the proactive identification of customer relationships and conversion opportunities.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Proactively identify and engage potential customers through a strategic prospecting and sales processes across Business to Consumer (B2B) and Business to Business (B2B) markets
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research issues and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Implement range of initiatives and workflows for the Leap in! sales pipelines
- Develop partnership opportunities to support the Leap in! Provider Network, Member Benefits Program and strategic partnerships
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of Leap in!’s specific market/industry category to identify and develop a pipeline of potential customers aligned with strategic and operational priorities
- Consolidate and analyse available data to provide insights about existing and potential customers to aid decision making processes
- Provide timely responses to enquiries or requests for information and action for potential customers
- Set-up and validate Members across internal platforms with external parties (including the NDIA)
- 5+ years’ sales experience in sales/business development, ideally in human services, retail, travel, or service categories
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and establish credibility
- Ability to marry a values-driven environment with achievement of commercial targets
- Understanding of customer pipeline, conversion and referral opportunities
- Commitment to exemplary customer service
- Previous experience tracking performance and applying sales/retention methodologies
- Understanding of relevant NDIS guidelines and operations favourable but not essential
- Current drivers’ licence
Leap in! is a fantastic place to work. At Leap in!, you will work in an environment that offers flexibility and the option for a four day work week if you prefer.
Employment with Leap in! is subject to satisfactory background checks which include:
- National Police Check
- Reference Checks
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.