This position leads a geographically dispersed team of Level 2 and level 3 engineers and is accountable for maintaining, monitoring and improving Digital and Technology operational infrastructure environment. This includes technologies such as devices (Workplace management) servers, virtualisation, networking, firewalls, load balancers, communications and collaboration technologies, devices and associated software. As well as managing and allocating infrastructure project engineering staff.
Another key element for this role is the ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of Right Fit For Risk (RFFR) standards and audit activity.
To be considered for this role :
- Extensive experience in successfully managing / leading operational technical teams, highly beneficial would be experience within an enterprise scale, geographically dispersed cloud-based organisations.
- Sound technical knowledge (not limited too) Active Directory, SCCM, Azure, Hyper-V, O365 Suite, PowerShell, SQL).
- Relevant qualifications or relevant fields of experience such as ITIL Certification / Practitioner and / or extensive knowledge of ITIL best practices, including IT service management, service design, service transition, service operation, and continual service improvement.
- Knowledge and experience of Right Fit For Risk (RFFR) standards and surveillance audits
- Excellent communication skills combined with strong interpersonal skills with a customer focus.