Our client is a well-known Australian organisation with excellent brand awareness and reputation. Due to internal promotions, they are now seeking an Internal Communications Manager to join their established Communications team to drive strategic internal communications expertise, advice, and support to the business.
Key focus of the role is to integrate the communication strategy and roadmap, which includes developing high-quality communications pieces that deliver compelling, influential, and targeted messages in a timely and effective manner.
- Successfully deliver communications strategy by leading and executing communication campaigns, communication rhythms and action plans, using best practice communication principles and frameworks;
- Create targeted communication tactics including campaign action plans, speaking notes, presentations, leader briefing packs and reports - for specific audience preferences, using the right channels, with the right message at the right time;
- Coordinate and maintain consistent and relevant content on all internal communication channels across the organisation, including the intranet and staff newsletters;
- Deliver a consistent corporate communication narrative across a range of internal touchpoints, ensuring alignment to external communications;
- Working as an integral part of the team to ensure that all communications activities are strategically aligned across the business and progressing as planned.
- Proven experience gained in a similar position from a leading agency or in-house position;
- Experience in establishing a communication framework including establishing a stakeholder matrix and channels matrix;
- Experience in writing communication materials for a variety of internal communications channels including intranet, video, talking points/presentations, digital and offline mediums;
- Knowledge of contemporary frameworks and methodologies to develop effective internal communication strategies that facilitate a strong internal brand, engagement and advocacy;
- Experience working in a high impact and dynamic communications team on both strategic and operational internal and external communications.