Arrow Energy (Arrow) is an incorporated joint venture between two of the world’s largest energy companies, Shell and PetroChina, with a proud history in Queensland operating gas and power assets. Since their inception in 1997, Arrow Energy’s vision is to be the most competitive and respected developer of unconventional gas value chains in Australia. Currently operating from five fields in Queensland with a passionate and strong workforce, this organisation works safely and sustainably to commercially supply coal seam gas. Facing extensive transformational change due to increasing demand, Arrow is looking to sustainably grow their team with top market talent.
Arrow aspires to create a diverse and inclusive workplace where employees live the Arrow values, while meaningfully contributing to the community. This organisation supports extensive community engagement projects and ensures community consultation on all of Arrow’s ventures. With a focus on safety and sustainability, Arrow encourages employees to source creative ways to own, lead and deliver solutions to the community. At Arrow, everyone belongs.
Arrow’s values: Respect, Lead, Own, Solve and Integrate – underpin everything they do.
About the role
As a Human Resources Business Partner within the People and Culture Team, you will work closely with your client group to enable them to continually transform to a high performing business. Partnering with Senior Leaders you will be responsible for creating and executing HR business plans, building employee capability and evolving a performance based culture. This generalist position will partner with the business to implement and manage strategies for Employee Relations, Change Management, Succession and Development, Remuneration and Benefits and Organisational Design. You will also have the opportunity to play a key part in delivering a range of people projects including talent management, diversity and inclusion, workforce planning, leadership development and engagement. Day-to-day this role will:
- Coach and guide senior leaders on all people matters.
- Lead and influence employees to maintain a culture of diversity inline with Arrow’s values, expectations and standards.
- Develop and implement workplace practices that are aligned with organisational objectives and legislation requirements.
- Create a program of engagement to motivate, recognise and reward staff.
- Assist in talent management programs, actively talent pooling and succession planning.
You will be a high performing, proactive Human Resources professional who can identify key areas of improvement and have the capability to drive culture change. Your business acumen will be strong and it will be in your nature to challenge the “norm” in pursuit of innovation and best practice. Self-motivation will come easily, and you will have the ability to build meaningful relationships with stakeholders quickly and effortlessly. You will also have:
- Extensive professional Human Resources business partnering experience.
- Formal HR Qualifications - Commerce or Business with majors in HRM
- Solid technical understanding of all aspects of Human Resources, including Learning and Development, Remuneration, Employee Relations, Recruitment and Leading Change.
- Proven understanding and implementation of Employment Law and Industrial Relations Legislation.
- Confidence and ability to influence and challenge stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to work collaboratively, be innovative, inspire others and build trust.
Please apply via the link below or for more information please contact Megan Kemp on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0424 307 245.