Our client is a leading provider of healthcare and community services across Queensland. Operating multiple brands, they deliver quality services with the belief that all individuals deserve to live life without ailments. This values-driven business is built on the fundamental vision of providing equality and justice to every person, regardless of their background. With a passion for servitude, our client is committed to empowering a diverse workforce in order to deliver high-quality outcomes to their customers.
About the Role
Entrenched into our client’s culture is a dedication to ensuring that working environments deliver a strong sense of belonging for all employees. As the Human Resources Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing both strategic and operational advice within the function and in the greater business to foster a culture which aligns to the core values of the business. You will provide support to business units on their people and culture requirements to deliver increased productivity, engagement, and retention. You will work closely with the employee relations team to deliver positive outcomes and enhanced employee experiences. Fostering quality relationships with internal and external stakeholders, you will exhibit confidence in your interactions and instil trust within these key stakeholders to deliver advice and outcomes on all people matters.
Day to day you will:
- Provide high-level advice and support to drive a trajectory of success for high-performing teams within the business.
- Deliver effective initiatives to boost employee engagement, retention, skills development, and other people related strategies.
- Negotiate, interpret, and implement Enterprise Agreements and deliver satisfactory outcomes for all areas of business.
Your success in this role will correlate directly with your ability to engage with, understand and provide advice to a range of key stakeholders. You will enter seamlessly into the business, partnering with leaders both in corporate and on-site environments to deliver increases in employee engagement and satisfaction. You will be a down-to-earth, genuine leader and execute exceptional interpersonal skills which will be critical to your stakeholder management and your ability to advise and influence across all levels of the business.
You will also have:
- Experience in the Human Resources generalist space, partnering with the business to deliver strategic advice and outcomes.
- Learned knowledge of a large variety of Human Resources functions, including Enterprise Agreement negotiations, organisational diagnosis, diversity, performance management, employment law and employee and union relations.
- An analytical and strategic mindset which is supplemented with exceptional communication and negotiation skills to drive an aptitude for conscientious relations with stakeholders.
- Robust self-motivation skills which drive a desire to consistently achieve in all facets of the function whilst managing competing demands in the fast-paced environment.