Troocoo are proud to be partnering with a National Facilities Management provider. This organisation has gone from strength from strength and due to new acquisitions they are seeking an experienced Human Resources Advisor to join their dynamic team. With a culture of high performance and a heavy focus on the investment in their people, this organisation’s values underpin every interaction with their consumers and with the community.
About the role:
Due to huge growth in the business, there is a demand for an experienced Human Resources Advisor to join their collaborative team. This role will see you owning a portfolio and supporting across all facets of Human Resources with a particular focus on Workplace Health and Safety. You will also:
- Design, implement and monitor Workplace, Health and Safety (WHS) policies and procedures.
- Assist with workers compensation claims and develop return to work plans.
- Partnering with senior leaders and forming part of a wider human resources division you will provide HR generalist advice around case management, including complex issues, in line with policies and procedures within the department.
- Maintain reporting methods including HRIS.
To be successful in the role it is crucial for you to be a knowledgeable Human Resources Advisor with proven Workplace Health and Safety experience. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment actively supporting growth in the business. Your stakeholder engagement skills will be strong, and you will have a focus on delivering exceptional safety advice. You will also have:
- 3 years’ experience in Human Resources with experience and qualification in Safety, Risk and Workplace safety practices and legislative requirements.
- A confident, proactive and solutions focused approach to completing work independently and as a productive team member.
- Ability to engage a diverse range of internal clients.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Drive and motivation to think strategically and take initiative when it comes to problem solving.
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply through the link below.
For more information, please reach out to Jessica O’Neill on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431 132 206.