Our client is a globally recognised employer of choice, leading the way in the manufacturing space. Employing around 1300 employees in the local region and manufacturing onsite in Australia. This inspiring organisation has a clear vision and purpose, unpinned by strong values and an empowered and proud workforce. Their solutions improve the everyday life of their customers and the community.
About The role
This operational Human Resources Business Partner position will form a critical part of the Human Resources team and provide operational advice to the greater business. In this 6-month contract you will partner with the leaders and support the development of key transformational changes. You will also:
- Use your HR expertise to shape and give advice within the wider department around best practice and approach on varied matters.
- Partner with senior leaders and provide HR generalist advice around case management, including complex issues, in line with policies and procedures.
- Work seamlessly between both a strategic and operational focus, whilst building strong relationships across the business.
- Recommend improvements to HR processes and procedures.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of the strategic business plan.
To be successful in this role, it is crucial for you to be an experienced Human Resources Business Partner. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment actively supporting the growth of the business. Your stakeholder engagement skills will be strong, and you will have a focus on delivering operational advice. You will also have:
- Relevant qualifications in a Human Resources or related field.
- Experience working in a multisite environment within manufacturing or heavy industry.
- Experience applying HR practices in a busy and complex environment.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience in delivering practical solutions that balance people and business needs with compliance obligations.
- Deliver strong and clear communication to relevant stakeholders in an appropriate manner.
Ability to commence a contract immediately for a 6-month period, based at Wacol with occasional work from home option.
For further information please contact Jessica O’Neill at Troocoo on
0431 132 206 or by emailing email@example.com for a confidential discussion.