Our client is a major service supplier in the industrial space and a business that will be instantly recognisable every resident of Southeast Queensland. They have a commitment to deliver exceptional customer service and consistency for all who utilise their services. To help them achieve their purpose, we have an immediate requirement for a Health and Wellbeing Specialist for an initial 6-month contract.
About The role
The position will form a critical part of the People Experience team and provide Health and Wellbeing advice to the greater business. This contract will provide you with flexibility to work from home and in the office.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Management of Workers Compensation Claims and associated regulatory requirements (Workcover Qld)
- Management and Advisory support to Rehabilitation and Return to Work (RTW)requirements for both work and non-work-related injuries
- Review and Develop Health Management Standards, Procedures and supporting tools and systems to meet both legislative requirements and identified health risks.
- Co-ordination of Data, Records and Medical Information ensuring Medical Privacy and reporting against organisations monitoring and performance requirements
To be successful in this role, it is crucial for you to be an experienced Health and Wellbeing Specialist. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment actively supporting the growth of the business. Your stakeholder engagement skills will be strong, and you will have a focus on delivering an exceptional employee experience. You will also have:
- Qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety, Human Resources, or a related discipline is highly regarded.
- Expert level Workplace Health and Safety knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in handling Return to work and claims matters.
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and analysis skills.
Please apply via the link below or for more information please contact Megan Kemp firstname.lastname@example.org