Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd (Domino's) is the largest pizza chain in Australia, leading in both network store numbers and network sales. Holding the exclusive master franchise rights for the Domino's brand and network in Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Japan, Germany, Luxembourg and Denmark.
With more than 800 stores across Australia and New Zealand, Domino's is committed to providing customers with the best experience possible. Everything from the online ordering experience - where customers are shown a real time image of their order via DOM Pizza Checked before it's cut, boxed and hustled out the door - to being able to track their delivery via GPS Driver Tracker, Domino's prides itself on being at the forefront of digital innovation.
About the Role
As the Health and Safety Administration Assistant you will provide support to internal stakeholders across the Domino’s business. Reporting into the Health and Safety Manager you will continuously promote safety and wellbeing programs while delivering administration support to business leaders. Day to day you will:
- Assist the Health and Safety team with reviews and investigations.
- Support the timely collation and delivery of monthly reporting.
- Promote key Health and Safety initiatives through effective communication.
- Ensure policies and procedures are maintained to compliance standards.
- Ad hoc safety related duties as required.
To be successful in this role you will thrive in a fast paced but supportive environment. Your ability to manage stakeholders will be strong and you will enjoy providing administrative support across a high functioning team. You will also have:
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety policies, procedures and legislation, ideally in an office environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be comfortable working autonomously and as part of a larger team, while managing deadlines.
- Exceptional communication, coordination and administrative skills.
- Be a team player with a love of pizza.
For more information, please reach out to Cassandra Reilly on Cassandra.firstname.lastname@example.org / 0401 521 883.