Troocoo is proud to be partnering with a leading Australian lifestyle brand with an impressive portfolio of trusted consumer goods that are loved and used by Australians daily. With a mandate for continual growth, they are looking to secure a talented Graphic Designer who is passionate about delivering design for an organisation who is passionate about the customer experience.
About the role
Reporting to the Brand Manager, as Graphic Designer, you will be part of reshaping and growing the brands into the future of an exciting and rapidly growing lifestyle marketplace.
The Graphic Designer will provide a range of digital, print and packaging design across several brands within the business, from conception to final delivery, liaising with key stakeholders such as marketing, brand, product, and sales teams.
You will also be responsible for:
- Graphic Design – from concept creation through to finished art and digital media production, communicate to target audiences across a varying array of briefs and brands;
- Website – generate website creative and content updates on WordPress;
- Campaign Execution– collaborate with the Marketing team in the execution of campaigns and social media content;
- Brand & Digital Marketing Design - Executing graphic design across marketing collateral, print and digital advertising and EDM design;
- Sales & Trade Marketing Design - Executing trade presentation design, merchandising mock-ups, packaging and point of sale;
- Photography and Video – Supervise photography and video shoots with 3rd party suppliers. Retouching, editing and animation experience would be beneficial;
- Brand - Work with and help evolve brand style guide and execute brand guidelines across all touch points of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, bringing a high level of design flair, initiative, and a strong voice to the Marketing team. You will be adaptable, enthusiastic, passionate, and have a hunger for learning that keeps you up to date with the latest software and multimedia trends in design, social media and other creative categories that assists in bringing their business to the forefront of a competitive market.
Further to this you will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Graphic Design or similar;
- You will have 2 - 4 years’ experience as a graphic designer, with expert experience in using the Adobe Creative Suite;
- Experience in creative concept design, as well as the ability to be ‘hands on’ with the day to day design requirements required in a fast paced and dynamic Marketing team;
- Experience with Digital Marketing, Brand, Sales and Trade design;
- Ideally you will have experience with product photography and editing skills, or will have the ability and desire to upskill in these areas;
- Ability to handle multiple briefs, numerous projects and flexibility to prioritise;
- Able to work autonomously as well as collaboratively to meet tight deadlines.