Our client is a leading Australian investment organisation that is seeking an experienced and passionate graphic designer to join their small agile team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will be responsible for producing multimedia design in both print and digital formats from conception to final delivery, liaising with key internal stakeholders throughout all stages.
- Co-ordinate and produce monthly, quarterly and annual reporting;
- Assist with the distribution of client communications;
- Co-ordinate, prepare and distribute monthly updates, portfolio changes and market updates;
- Maintain internal marketing collateral for products such as fact sheets, product/corporate profiles;
- Assist Head of Marketing in the production of designs for promotional items, social media posts and other marketing materials;
- Assist the Head of Marketing in special projects and liaising with agencies.
- Proven in-house or agency Graphic Design experience;
- Experience in brand development and marketing highly regarded;
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Effective relationship, time and project management skills;
- Advanced skills in working with the Adobe Suite, specifically across InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat.