About the Client:
Our client develops a world leading Unified call recording and Voice AI platform and also builds cloud software that records and analyses online or offline meetings so that busy professionals can get better results from client meetings.
The team is made up of entrepreneurial designers, product and machine learning engineers, as well as talented marketing and sales professionals.
About the role:
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for working directly with the Front and Back End bases, and identifying opportunities for common services to extract from existing codebases.
- Ability to work between our front-end and back-end code bases
- Work with other teams on our existing APIs, core media services and intelligence services.
- Identifying opportunities for common services to extract from our existing codebases
- Solving security and performance problems and cracking bugs, and delivering a solution
- Release your work, iterating post-release and learn about how your services react to user loads through both server statistics and user analytics.
The successful candidate will be able to meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in building web apps and services - degree not necessary, but problem solving skills are a must
- Embrace test-driven development and code review culture
- Familiarity with machine learning theory is a big plus.
What’s on offer?
An enticing salary of $140,000 - $170,000 inclusive of super.