This well regarded and innovative Australian food business with home grown pride and a global reach are looking for a Business Analyst. Continuing to succeed and build upon their rich history of success in their industry, the company are passionate about delivering exceptional value to their communities, customer and consumers.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Business Analyst to join the Finance team focusing on the operations. Reporting to the Head of Finance the role will also heavily interact with Stock, Sales and Marketing functions providing essential financial information and analysis that will support commercial decisions.
- Prepare and present market analysis and trends to support decisions.
- Develop quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Develop performance analysis and key indicator reporting.
- Capture high volume of data and market intelligence.
- Engage as a business partner with key stakeholders and develop effective relationships.
- Continually improve the quality and accuracy of information.
- Analyse performance and recommend actions accordingly.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in business, agribusiness finance or accounting.
- Experience from an Agriculture, Manufacturing or FMCG background is highly regarded.
- Passion for analysis and modelling coupled with an ability to understand whole of business.
- Engaging and effective communications skills (written and spoken).