This is a global mining and metals company who have been in operation for well over 50 years. They are across 60 countries and have still not stopped their expansion. They promote a truly flexible working environment, they have offices in Brisbane, Sydney, and Perth that you can work from or if you would rather work fully remote that is an option. They have great retention within the company and that comes down to promoting from within and truly valuing their employees well-being.
You will be joining a team of 3 initially with the plans to grow it out to 6 under your guidance. The current team have almost 50 years experience between them and come from a wide variety of backgrounds. You will be working very closely with the DevOps team on the infrastructure and implementing best practices. The idea is to get the technical lead in first and build the team around you so you will be a say in who you hire.
You will be architecting and building out greenfield IoT projects. They are still in the conception stage and working through what they are hoping to achieve. You will take ownership of this project and work across delivering the best possible solution with your team. You will be a hands on technical lead here which will be roughly a 50/50 split. You will work across .Net6, Angular OR React (yet to be decided), Microservices Architecture, Azure, Docker and AKS.
What you will already need;
- A strong background in Software Development, preferably with a Microsoft stack
- Prior experience architecting high level, scalable solutions
- Experience leading a small team of between 2-6 people
- Strong hands on experience leveraging Azure functions
What's in it for you?;
- Clear career progression to Development Manager and higher
- Generous L&D Budget
- WFH flexibility and fully remote option
- Working on greenfield projects in the IoT space
- Join a growing team where you will get to build it out
If this sounds like your cup of tea apply or reach out to me directly for some more information. If you know someone better suited feel free to send this to them or send me their details.
M: 0412 275 604