Our client is an iconic Australian brand within the global financial services sector. As an organisation they have invested heavily into their data environments, building advanced analytics platforms, which they view as key to driving digital transformation across the business.
In addition to driving digital transformation to improve operations, they are using it to address changes in both local and international regulation. At the heart of these programmes of work is data transformation.
You will play a key role in driving the Data modelling within a three-year programme of work to build a brand new azure big data platform. The programme is group wide working across multiple brands, all market leaders within their own right. You will work closely with a highly capable team of data Architects and key business stakeholders to drive this transformation. You will take a pride in building and evolving our data architecture framework and capabilities.
The Successful candidate:
- Must have 5+ years of experience in data modelling
- Strong understanding of data framework design and implementation, specifically using Data Vault
- Proven dimensional and logical modelling skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with the ability to consult with the business and educate “non-data” people
- Solid understanding of data governance frameworks and principles
- Experience within the Financial Services industry is highly advantageous
- Track record in working across the Data industry, highly knowledge across the Data warehouse and big data platforms, both on-prem and cloud-based
- You will be highly proficient in the use of SQL, Python
- Day rates range from $900 - $1100 including super, based on experience
- Strong chance of renewal, funding is in place for three years
- Hybrid WFH flexibility can be based in Sydney or Melbourne