Troocoo have partnered with a well known state-wide Not-For-Profit organisation in the health care industry, to assist them in finding multiple skilled Cyber Security Project Managers.
As part of the Cyber Security Program Team and partnering with business owners and sponsors, the Project Managers will be responsible for planning driving and delivering complex projects within the Cyber Security Program.
The successful Cyber Security Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Establish an effective project management environment for delivery, including design and establishment of project team, governance approach, project stakeholder engagement and quality approaches.
- Lead a relevant and supportive team of project specialists, cross functional and vendor resources driving improved maturity, collaboration, capability and alignment to the organisation’s strategic goals and the achievement of the business outcomes
- Collaborate with Procurement and the D&T Strategic Partnerships team to source and manage external partners/vendors to assist with the project delivery
- Lead the proactive monitoring of healthy stakeholder relationships
- Risk and issue management for the project
What you will need to be successful:
- 6+ years in a similar project management role, including senior project roles leading significant teams and initiatives
- Experience in leading IT-based projects
- Experience in leading cyber security projects of varying size and complexity (desirable)
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
- Exposure to IDAM technologies, solutions and implementations (desirable)
- Experience as a Project Manager in a related industry, for example delivering community services, health, disabilities or aged care