Troocoo have partnered with a key client within the financial services sector, to find a solutions driven CX Technical Platform Lead. Reporting to the Customer Experience Platform Manager, you will drive the success of the Customer and Enterprise Platform through creating a culture of continuous improvement and strategic decision making.
Working alongside key business stakeholders in Digital, Marketing, Customer Experience, and the Contact Centre, you will deliver changes for programs and business improvement initiatives to support the implementation of the organisations strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Solution Architects to analyse technical requirements to develop technical designs and architecture
- Define, and embed engineering practices and procedures within the platform team including development guidelines, coding standards, technical testing practices and tools
- Act as the subject matter expert on technical issues for platform delivery teams and business partners to drive strategic alignment and cross divisional collaboration
- Mentor technical team members and provide input into development plans
- Lead technical competency centres for development, integration and testing and provide guidance on the implementation of best practice
- 10+ years professional experience within Information Technology ideally in the financial services industry, ideally across businesses or divisions
- Strong technical background with experience across multiple technology disciplines such as infrastructure, software development, or support
- Experience working across a variety of technical domains, including mobile and web applications, with the ability to ‘deep dive' and ensure correct solutions are implemented
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong experience with Agile, Continuous Delivery, CI/CD Pipelines, QA methods and tooling