Our client is a global software organisation specialising in project management software. Due to continuous company growth, they are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join their organisation. This is a critical role in the growth strategy of the business and an exciting opportunity to join an agile software organisation. The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for ensuring the success of their clients through excellent customer support and relationship management.
- Collaborate with members of the Sales team to understand the client's goals and requirements and develop a customised implementation plan to meet those needs.
- Deliver pre-sales presentations to potential customers and industry stakeholders
- Conduct training sessions and webinars for clients to ensure they understand how to use the product effectively and efficiently.
- Work closely with clients during the implementation process to ensure a smooth and successful deployment of the product;
- Monitor client usage and engagement with the product, and work with clients to drive adoption and maximize value;
- Proactively identify opportunities to expand the relationship with clients, such as through upselling or cross-selling products and services.
- Knowledge of project management systems is advantageous
- 3+ years of experience in customer success, account management, or a related field, with a proven track record of driving customer satisfaction and retention
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work across cross functional teams.
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you have the desired experience, please apply by submitting your application or for further information, please email Corey Fairhall at Troocoo – firstname.lastname@example.org.