About the company:
The employer is a national organisation empowered to conduct both savings and general banking business. Growing to serve over 15.9 million customers, employ over 48,000 people and maintaining over 800,000 shareholders, this organisation remains widely renowned.
About the role:
As a Customer Service Officer, you will be working across inbound and outbound calls to assist current and potential customers with day-to-day banking needs and mortgage pre-qualification. Through attention to detail and active listening you will troubleshoot or resolve all enquiries while demonstrating the highest level of customer service.
- Resolve inbound and outbound enquiries with the highest level of customer service and compassion
- Work to assist current and potential customers with day-to-day banking needs and mortgage pre-qualification
- Full Time role, 38 hours per week
- Operational hours are: Monday – Sunday, 8am – 10pm
- Pay Rate: $24.76 per hour + Super and Penalty Rates
- Start dates January and February 2023
- Office based role, Brisbane CBD
- 4 weeks paid training with ongoing support offered to help you excell
- Candidates must be 18+ and have full rights to work in Australia to be considered
- Must be 18+
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in the use of computers and systems
- Keen to learn and take on coaching and feedback
- Ability to handle high volume calls
- Some calls may be more sensitive than others, so emotional intelligence and compassion is vital
This is a great opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills in a supportive, fun environment. If you feel this is the right fit for you, please apply by submitting an updated Resume.