About the company:
Our client is a global company specialising in customer engagement and business performance. They have over 250,000 employees, 40+ locations worldwide and 100+ Fortune 500 Global Clients!
About the role:
As a Customer Service Officer, you are representing the client as the frontline of the business. You will be tasked with handling both general and complex enquiries across a range of divisions. Through attention to detail and active listening you will troubleshoot or resolve all enquiries while demonstrating the highest level of customer service.
- Handle inbound enquiries with the highest level of customer service and compassion
- The hourly rate is $25.31
- Operational hours are Monday – Friday, 7 am - 8 pm, flexible shift work
- 30 or 38 hour contracts are available
- Actively listen to the enquiries and assess Customer Needs, requirements, entitlements and obligations
- Assist customer with online services and promote the use of self-managed digital services
- Liaise with both internal and external originations to provide relevant support to customers dealing with various circumstances
- Ongoing training and support is offered to help you succeed in the position.
- Must be 18+ and an Australian citizen
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in the use of computers and systems
- Keen to learn and take on coaching and feedback
- Ability to handle high volume calls
- Some calls may be more sensitive than others, so emotional intelligence and compassion is vital
- Availability during operational hours , Monday - Friday 7am - 8 pm
- Shifts work on a rotating 4 week roster
- Must have the correct identification required for a Government Clearance
This is a great opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills in a supportive, fun environment. If you feel this is the right fit for you, please apply by submitting an updated Resume.
If you have any questions, please contact Rachael Buggins via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to our Virtual Assistant, Troodi by clicking on this link - tinyurl.com/troodichat