Our client is a leading financial services organisation with operations across Australia. Based at their Australian HQ, an opportunity has become available for a passionate and experienced Customer Experience Manager to lead a high performing team.
Reporting to the GM - Customer Experience, Customer Experience Manager will work with stakeholders across the business to develop and embed a best in class customer experience operating model that enables the CX team to lift organisational customer centricity and create positive shifts to customer and business results at scale. You will do this by collating and using data from various sources to provide well-crafted, impactful analysis and insights used to inform strategic decision making.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver the CX strategy and roadmap with a key focus operating model;
- Support the CX team to lead experience and service transformation both on projects and internally driven initiatives;
- Responsible for maintaining, analysing, and reporting on VoC insights;
- Delivery and optimisation of prioritised customer journeys;
- Setup of competitor benchmarking and best practice research frameworks;
- Collaborate across the Digital Experience, Operations and IT divisions;
- Manage and lead the professional development and growth of members of the customer experience team.
- Strong self-drive and huge passion in representing the voice of the customer at every interaction having the ability to ‘think like a customer’;
- Proven ability and track record of success collaborating cross-functionally;
- Lead and influence a customer-centric culture throughout the organisation to reinforce customer-led decision making;
- Systems skillset and moderate understanding of digital systems design;
- Proven ability to be highly passionate about continuous customer experience improvement;
- Experience in organisational change management and/or rolling out enterprise-wide initiatives.