Troocoo is a contemporary Executive Search, Recruitment, Contracting, and Advisory solutions business with offices based in the heart of the Brisbane and Sydney CBD. Our team has decades of Executive Search and Recruitment industry experience and we are passionate about delivering an exceptional client and candidate experience. We have assembled a group of authentic market leaders that have a genuine passion and desire to help people and the Australian business community.
Troocoo’s purpose is to “create a safe, trusted, and authentic environment where our people can thrive.” For us at Troocoo, our culture is the heartbeat of our business and we believe that our culture exhibits our values, beliefs, and empowers each individual in our team.
Our Core Values:
- People First
- Dig In
- One Step
About the role
The Contractor Operations Coordinator is responsible for managing & enhancing the full contractor process, as well as assistance with ensuring the finance systems and processes, from contract generation for clients & contractors, through to monthly check ins with current contractors. Additionally, this key role will support in the following areas:
- Ensuring the risk & compliance obligations are met operationally
- Assisting with Contractor enquiries, providing support & resolution
- Updating rate changes, chasing up when people are finishing/ extending
- Contractor care & engagement, as well as ensuring the contractor dashboard is kept up to date.
- Ensuring full process completion when statutory government changes come into effect for tax, superannuation etc.
- Partnership each division internally to support current contractor opportunities.
- Previous experience within risk, compliance, or quality assurance experience, preferably in recruitment services is highly favourable
- Proactive approach with a sense accountability whilst being a collaborative team player
- Independence and the ability to work autonomously under minimum supervision
- Strong time management skills with the ability to effectively manage priorities
- Proficiency in desktop computer applications (Microsoft Office suite especially Excel and Word)
- Having experience with the Astute payroll software, is desirable but not essential
- High attention to detail with a strong desire for accuracy with proven track record of ability to work effectively with people
For more information or to arrange a confidential conversation, please call Lyndsay Webley on 0411 063 095 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to speaking with you.