Our client is a well-regarded global resources organisation that continues to deliver on a range of projects across the globe. They have an exceptional culture and are driven to grow their presence internationally. As a global leader, they are committed to supporting the renewable energy sector and contribute to sustainable economic growth in the regions they operate in.
About the role:
As the Internal Communications Adviser, you will play an integral role in driving an effective internal communication and engagement strategy for employees across the globe. The Internal Communications Adviser is responsible for co-ordination, design and delivery of content, collateral and activities, including managing existing and developing new internal channels to improve the overall employee experience of communications for the organisation.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market leader with fantastic team, supportive leader and great culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement internal communication plans
- Engage employees using established communication channels and investigate new channels
- Communicate company strategy to all employees
- Support workforce recruitment, on-boarding, engagement and culture development
- Support internal ethics and compliance programs
- Contribute to external communication channels, including the website and social media
- Collate and analyse employee feedback, internal communication data and reports
- Provide general support to the global communication team
- A minimum of three years demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Degree qualified in communications, PR or similar field
- Demonstrated experience in working collaboratively to develop content for diverse audiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to engage effectively and professionally with colleagues and clients
- Ability to think strategically while delivering tactical results and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proficiency and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (including Premiere Pro, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) desirable but not essential.
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.