With over 50 years of experience and expertise in the Australian market, Johnson Tiles proudly continues its journey of making their customers’ homes and offices beautiful with its elegant and attractive floor and wall tiles. With each passing phase, Johnson Tiles, come up with innovations that beat their competitors and win the hearts of their reputed clients.
Johnson Tiles is home to a broad selection of tiles, designed to appeal even to the most discerning customer. Innovative and inspirational, their range is perfect for both residential and commercial spaces.
About the role:
As Johnson Tiles continue to innovate with quality products and lead the market in their field, an exciting newly created opportunity for an experienced Commercial Business Development Manager is now available to join the team in Southeast Queensland.
As the Commercial Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the continuous development and growth of both new and existing customers within the appointed sector/s. This is an integral role where the successful candidate will spend time developing new business relationships with major Architectural and construction organisations actively seek out large scale commercial opportunities whilst focusing on value management alternatives.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Proactively seek out new opportunities through existing and new customer via all lead sources and customer engagement to achieve set sales targets.
- Drive new business relationships forging a primary demand within the commercial space (Architects, Builders & Developers, Fixers).
- BCI – use BCI to investigate and build contacts in the retail sector to push roll outs which will become ongoing billings for JTA.
- New business development using various tools of the trade (existing customer base, BCI, LinkedIn, cold calling, developers, major accounts).
- Securing ongoing switch out work within the D&C and value management channel.
- Actively win and manage new Commercial accounts on an ongoing basis.
- Deliver sustainable sales growth through pipeline sales management.
- Foster a strong team approach to winning large commercial projects.
- Provide training & support required in the development and growth of your customers.
- Managing the full sales process of Commercial projects, end to end experience.
- Detailed Product Knowledge within the commercial sector essential.
- Proven background in successful product specifications (Tier 1 / Tier 2 projects).
- Specialists in Commercial Flooring solutions desired.
- Focus on New Business Development to increase market share.
- Demonstrated experience in pipeline management & ownership from specification to final stage of supply.
- Project Management experience.
- Previous experience in Key Account Development.
- Works well both autonomously and in a team environment.
- Current driver’s licence.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter in word format and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.